- Shipping Options Available at Checkout:
- Standard Ground Flat Rate for shipping any size order to a single destination. $18 per order.
- UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS Next Day Air for priority express shipping. See rates at Checkout.
- Parts for mailing parts only. Do not use for wind chimes or repair.
- Priority Handling for top of the stack order processing.
- Delayed Shipping for ordering now, but having it shipped later at a date of your choosing.
- Destinations include all 50 United States and D.C.
- Multiple destinations must be ordered separately.
- Continental States ship UPS Ground.
- Hawaii, Alaska, and PO Boxes ship USPS flat rate.
- International shipping is not available.
- Orders are usually processed within 5 business days. Delivery requires up to an additional 5 business days. This does not include weekends and holidays. See the UPS Transit Map.
- Mother's Day and Christmas delays of up to an additional 5 and 10 days, respectively, can be expected.
- Custom and Repair jobs require up to 30 days.
- If you are in a hurry, choose Priority Handling or Express shipping at Checkout.
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive an automated email notification from UPS Quantum View or USPS. Check your spam if you do not see it.
- If the package was lost or damaged in transit to you, an investigation will be opened with the shipper, pending a claim. There is no settlement or replacement until there is a resolution with the shipping company. This process can take up to 30 days. It is important to provide an accurate address, and triple check it!