- Key - Musical key of the Song Composition
- Lowest Note - The lowest note and longest tube of the Song Composition, with octave designation
- A/H - Anhemitionic/Hemitonic - Anhemitonic has no half tones - Hemitonic has half tones
- 456 - Designates how many tones are in the Song Composition structure - 4 designates a 4 note chord - 5 a pentatonic scale or chord - 6 a hexatonic scale or chord (this does not correspond to how many tubes, or notes, are in the wind chime itself, as all our wind chimes feature 8 notes, or tubes)
- Remarks - Special information about the Song Composition - Name of the chord, etc.